In order to eliminate unnecessary delays and disagreements during the conclusion of the purchase agreement, please read and accept the following key "Z UN Z" Ltd., Reg.No. 40103063841 (hereinafter - http://kupidonsplus.lv/) the terms of purchase of the offered goods.
1. Since the product offered at http://kupidonsplus.lv/ is being sold via an internet-based offer, in accordance with Article 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL), in this case the buyer and the seller Distance contract.
2. It is possible to place an order on the website www.http: //kupidonsplus.lv/, in the mobile app, in the shop: 72 Aleksandra Caka Street, Riga, Riga, or by phone 67382 798.
3. Registration numbers of the Food and Veterinary Service: 061605, 061349. www.reg.pvd.gov.lv/eng/informacija_presei/
4. http://kupidonsplus.lv/ All prices are indicated including 21% VAT. The prices quoted are valid for the period indicated on the item. The cost of the delivery service is not included in the price indicated.
5. The ordered product and the selected delivery service can be paid for by bank transfer or leasing company services, it is also possible to pay at the moment of receipt of the goods in cash or with a payment card (only in Kupidons Plus store, Aleksandra Čaka iela 72-1).
6. When placing an order, you need to provide an email address so that instructions can be sent to the customer, invoice, etc. necessary documentation.
7. When ordering the product we offer to choose one of three ways to receive the product: free - the ordered product is received at the customer service center Aleksandra Čaka iela 72 - 1 in Riga, economical delivery - the ordered product is received in a parcel at one of the largest shopping centers in Latvia, Latvijas Pasts comfort delivery - the courier company delivers the ordered goods to the specified address. In all cases the delivery time of the goods is agreed upon at the time of placing the order. In case of ordering several goods with delivery, the customer may receive all the goods together or in parts.
8. The ordered product must be received within three working days from the moment when http://kupidonsplus.lv/ announced that the order is ready for receipt.
9. Instructions for use of the goods after receipt of the goods shall be sent to the customer by e-mail. In case the customer needs a printed manual of the product, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone +371 67382 798.
10. Before using the purchased item, please read the instruction manual of the item carefully and use it only according to the manufacturer's instructions, according to the characteristics of the item and its intended use.
11. If you change your mind and decide to cancel your purchase, the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL) and the Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 255 "Regulations on Distance Contracts" (Cabinet Regulation No. 255) provide that the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract. calendar days and return the item purchased at the online store to the seller. Article 12 (6) of the PTAL states that, in the event of a refusal to purchase, in the case of a distance contract, "the consumer shall be responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product within the exercise of the right of withdrawal". We recommend that you keep the original packaging of the product in order to avoid exterior mechanical damage when exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the terms of the Distance Contract. To arrange the return of the product, please fill out the Cancellation form and contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +371 67382 798 with the order number and date. You can return the product by delivering it to http://kupidonsplus.lv/ shop in Riga, Aleksandra Čaka street 72-1 (goods up to 7 kg) or by sending the product together with the withdrawal form to SIA "Z UN Z" ", Riga, Aleksandra 72-1 Chaka Street, LV-1011.
12. Complaints and out-of-court dispute resolution procedures.
Complaint about availability or quality of goods should be submitted electronically by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to the address Aleksandra Čaka iela 72-1, Riga, LV-1011. Complaints will be processed within 7 business days of receipt of the complaint by sending a reply to the contact address specified in the complaint.
If the complaint is found to be unfounded and you do not agree to the claim being declared unfounded, you have the right to use the alternative dispute resolution provided by law by submitting a written application to the seller of the goods for out-of-court dispute resolution, stating:
- name, contact information;
- the date of submission of the application;
- the nature of the dispute, the claims and the grounds on which they are based.
Information on out-of-court dispute resolution and out-of-court dispute resolution:
13. If the product has technical problems during the use of the product, service of the product will be performed in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL). Product service hours are indicated in its description. When making a purchase, an electronic waybill is issued with the item, which contains information on servicing the particular item. The invoice shall be drawn up electronically and shall be valid without signature. Purchase documents are only valid if they correctly and clearly state the product model, serial number, date of sale. It is forbidden to make any changes to the purchase documents, delete or overwrite any of the information contained therein, in which case the service documents will be invalidated.
14. It should be recalled that the provisions of the PTAL do not apply to the purchase of a product by a legal entity.
15. Pursuant to the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, Z UN Z maintains the purchase agreements with the buyers to the extent necessary for accounting, and the leasing companies retain the contracts concluded with the leasing companies.
16. Marketing activities:
16.1. http://kupidonsplus.lv/ is free to initiate various marketing activities, incl. loyalty programs.
17. The online store http://kupidonsplus.lv/ reserves the right not to service the order if the online store fails to contact the customer by the telephone number or e-mail provided by the customer.
21. The maximum order amount that can be paid for in cash by courier is € 1000.
22. The maximum amount per order is € 2000.
23. If you choose to pay for your order using a bank card, please check your bank card's daily payment limits before making a payment.
If you have any questions, please call 67382 798 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org